Friday, February 13, 2009

Paper Napkin PR





If you think it takes a fancy brief case, a leather bound portfolio and a Mont Blanc pen to come up with great ideas you couldn't be me wrong! Some of the best ideas are conceived as a result of the union of a Bic ballpoint and TGI Friday's paper napkin!

Serendipity is when you accidentally discover something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely. Whether sharing a good laugh with friends over a glass of wine, a business lunch, a Sunday brunch or a round of golf with your fabulous foursome, you just never know when that aha! moment is going to strike.

To this day, I have a *napkin* contract between myself and my business partner that was written and signed years ago over a one pump non fat no whip extra foam mocha at a Starbucks! Rather than let your moment pass, jot it down where ever you are, on whatever is there! I promise you'll never look at a serviette the same way again!

No comments: